NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- Sales have commences at One Franklin, 35 units located at the foot of Hayes Valley.
- A price list is now available for 181 Fremont, the luxury tower in the Transbay District.
- More closings have taken place at Lumina's Tower D. The price per square foot for this tower averages $1,368.
- A price list is also available for The Pacific's Row House collection.
Although features vary among each of these developments, buyers can expect such amenities as top-of-the-line luxury materials and finishes, LEED certification, stunning views, high-end appliances, fitness centers, rooftop and courtyard common areas with BBQs and concierge services to name but a few.
- One Franklin at 181 Fremont Street and Market in Hayes Valley
- 181 Fremont at Howard, Transbay/South Beach
- One Mission Bay at 1000 Channel Street and 3rd in Mission Bay
- The Harrison located at 401 Harrison Street at Fremont in Rincon Hill
- The Pacific - Row House Collection at 2121 Webster Street at Sacramento in Pacific Heights
- 388 Fulton at 388 Fulton Street and Gough in Hayes Valley
- 450 Hayes at 450 Hayes Street and Octavia in Hayes Valley
- The District at 2655 Bush Street and Divisadero, Lower Pacific Heights
- 1001 Seventeenth at 1001 17th Street and Pennsylvania in Potrero Hill
- Lumina at 201 Folsom Street and Beale in South Beach
- The Rockwell, 1688 Pine Street and Franklin, Pacific Heights
- Luxe, 1650 Broadway and Van Ness, Pacific Heights
- Fulton 555 at 555 Fulton Street and Octavia in Hayes Valley
- 72 Townsend, 72 Townsend Street at 2nd in SOMA-South Beach
- San Francisco Shipyard (second release) at Innes Avenue and Donahue Street, Hunters Point
- Summit 800, 800 Brotherhood Way and Junipero Serra in Park Merced
- 6 Mint Plaza, 418 Jessie Street (5th and Mission), South of Market
RECENTLY SOLD OUT
- Sapphire, South of Market
- Onyx on the Park
UPCOMING CONDOMINIUM DEVELOPMENTS
Shipley House, 1450 Franklin, Rowan and The Pacific main building are among the upcoming developments that will begin selling in 2016 and 2017.
PROJECTED & HISTORICAL CONDO & APARTMENT SUPPLY