On the seventh day of Christmas, The Costa Group shares with thee: 7 steps to happiness.
- Think Less, Feel More - Sometimes going with your gut really is the best thing to do. By focusing a little more on empathy, you’ll be surprised at the change in your mood.
- Frown Less, Smile More - Sounds easy enough, right? Turning that frown upside down provides an instant boost to your mood. Use that gorgeous smile of yours and spread happiness!
- Talk Less, Listen More - Everyone has conversations with other people, but are you truly listening to what they are saying, or focusing on your response? Listening can help you better understand people, and build stronger relationships with them.
- Judge Less, Accept More - Critiquing and judging others has a negative impact on your mood. Accept people for who they are
- Watch Less, Do More - Time to get off of the sidelines, stop watching and start doing. Find things that fill your passion and set your soul on fire, and do those things.
- Complain Less, Appreciate More - It’s no surprise that complaining really puts a damper on your mood. Instead of finding something wrong with a situation, try to put a positive spin on it and appreciate it for what it is.
- Fear Less, Love More - Love is the best medicine of all! Give love, spread love and receive love to discover what it means to truly be happy.
As we wind down 2017 and slowly edge towards the New Year, The Costa Group wishes you and yours a happy 2018 filled with laughs, smiles and lots and lots of love!