NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- Sales have begun at The Ritz-Carlton Residences.
- 388 Fulton and 50 Hayes are both sold out.
- Additional closings have been released for The Harrison and The Pacific.
- Arturo Alvarez lighting is a key fixture at The Ritz-Carlton Residences, San Francisco
- Rowan residences offer Bertazzoni ovens and cook tops
- The Pacific offers Gaggenau gas cook tops with front controls
- Full-height marble slab bath walls are a key material used at 181 Fremont
Condominium Median Price Per Square Foot
NEW CONDOMINIUM MEDIAN SALE PRICE
RESALE CONDOMINIUM MEDIAN SALE PRICE
APARTMENT AVERAGE LIST PRICE
The following are currently available for sale.
- The Ritz-Carlton, San Francisco
Located in the Financial District/Union Square, this high-end residence is 24 stories and offers a full-time concierge, 24 hour fitness center, house car service, wine storage and resident lounge and terrace. Features and finishes include Caeserstone counters, wide-plank oak floors, Arturo Alvarez lighting, soft-close cabinetry and Miele Monogram appliances.
- 1450 Franklin
- Shipley House
- 181 Fremont Residences
- One Mission Bay
- The Harrison
- The Pacific
- The District
- The Rockwell
- Fulton 555
- 72 Townsend
- San Francisco Shipyard
- Summit 800
- 388 Fulton
- 450 Hayes
RECENTLY SOLD OUT
- One Franklin
- 1001 Seventeenth
UPCOMING CONDOMINUM DEVELOPMENTS
Below is a chart detailing planned residential development, their location and when sales are estimated to begin.
UPCOMING APARTMENT DEVELOPMENTS
The developments listed below are either currently leasing or will be available for lease in 2017 or 2018.
RESIDENTIAL PIPELINE SUMMARY
Below are the approved, under review and conceptual residential developments in San Francisco.
This chart details the condominium and apartment developments that are currently under construction.
PROJECTED AND HISTORICAL SUPPLY
Projected Supply (Available Units)
Historical Condominium Supply (Available Units)
Historical Yearly Production