NEWS & HIGHLIGHTS
- Sales are scheduled to begin at Rowan, a 70-unit project in the Mission.
- A price list has been released for The Pacific's main building.
- Approximately 50% of units at Shipley House are in contract.
- Sales at 1450 Franklin in Lower Pacific Heights have begun.
- A list of closings for 450 Hayes has been released.
- A list of closings for Lumina's Tower B has been released.
Numerous developments are including high-end and innovative design elements. Examples include:
- Entry Doors: Paldao Wood-lacquered veneer with a Calcutta marble frame and custom forged brass handles at 1818 Fremont
- Bathrooms: Italian porcelain tile and Hans Grove fixtures accented by LED lighting at Shipley House
- Kitchens: Arclinea cabinets, Gaggenau appliances, white marble counter tops and backsplashes at The Pacific
- Lobby: Double-height coffered oak ceilings, Roll & Hill brushed brass chandeliers and bleached oak paneling at The Harrision
NEW CONDOMINIUM PRICING & VOLUME
RESALE CONDOMINIUM PRICING & VOLUME
NEW APARTMENT PRICING & OCCUPANCY
Rowan at 338 Potrero Avenue at 16th in the MIssion
- 70 units, 9 stories, 43 parking spaces
- Braewood Ebony entry doors, Domus and Domus cabinetry, Duravit/Kohler/American Standard plumbing fixtures, Quartz counter tops, Bertazzoni ovens/gas cook tops, Bosch dishwashers, Ceramic tiled bathroom floors, Wood flooring in living areas, Carpeted bedrooms, Nest thermostats, Juliet balconies, Floor-to-ceiling windows
- Roof terrace with seating, BBQ, fire pit, green wall and landscaped courtyard
- $1,300 price per square foot
- 1450 Franklin
- Shipley House
- One Franklin
- 181 Fremont Residences
- One Mission Bay
- The Harrison
- The Pacific
- 388 Fulton
- 450 Hayes
- The District
- The Rockwell
- Fulton 555
- 72 Townsend
- San Francisco Shipyard seond release
- Summit 800