News & Highlights
- The resale price per square foot is above $1,000 for the first time since December 2015.
- 60% more resale condominiums on the market in March VS February.
- 450 Hayes is almost completely sold while the 4th floor penthouses are priced at $1,700 per square foot.
- Sales have commenced at The Pacific Row House Collection with 5 of 10 units already in contract.
- Sales set to launch this month for 388 Fulton and 69 units in Hayes Valley.
- 5 market-rate units remain available at 1001 17th in Potrero Hill.
- More unit closings were released for Arden in Mission Bay with a price per square foot average of $1,015.
- Initial closings for Lumina Tower B have been released with a price per square foot of $1,170.
Residential Pipeline Summary
Projected & Historical Supply
If you are interested in a private showing of one of the many properties on the market in San Francisco or if you have a unit you are looking to list, contact The Costa Group.