TRANQUIL, LIGHT-FILLED PENTHOUSE OASIS
550 Stanyan Street #7, San Francisco, CA 94117| SOLD!
2 BEDROOMS |2 BATHROOMS |PENTHOUSE SUITE
SOLD for $1,025,000
Step into this light-filled, tranquil penthouse oasis and leave the city at your door. Located within a quiet, luxury boutique building in the heart of the city, this lovely 2BD/2BA flat features a welcoming great room with beautiful hardwood flooring, cozy gas fireplace, inviting terrace, soaring ceilings, skylights, and floor-to-ceiling windows with views of Golden Gate Park, iconic Twin Peaks and Sutro Tower. The sunny kitchen is tastefully appointed with modern finishes, including granite countertops and brand new stainless steel appliances. Both bedrooms overlook lush trees and greenery, and the luxurious master suite boasts a large walk-in closet and updated bath, with elegant double-vanity and dual-headed shower. Complete with deeded 1-car parking, in-unit laundry, ample storage, and shared panoramic-view roof deck with BBQ & dining area; this modern classic checks all the boxes.
- 2BR/2BA bright & peaceful penthouse suite
- Windows on three sides of the building, allowing views of Golden Gate Park, Twin Peaks and Sutro Tower
- Soaring ceilings, ample windows and skylights throughout allows natural light to stream in at all times of day
- Beautiful hardwood floors throughout
- Great room with gas fireplace, terrace overlooking the park & trees
- Modern chef’s kitchen includes granite countertops & new stainless steel appliances
- Luxurious master suite with double vanity & double-headed shower
- Deeded 1-car parking + storage
- Shared panoramic-view roof deck with BBQ & dining area
- Boutique building with well-run HOA and nine units total
- A+ location in the heart of the city: walk to Golden Gate Park, NOPA’s thriving restaurant scene, Whole Foods and shops along Divisadero.
- Excellent for commuters: close to tech shuttle pick-up locations, transportation to downtown, The Wiggle, Divisadero Corridor, Fell Street and Masonic Avenue
- Low HOA fee: $339.25/month
- 1196 square feet, per appraisal
For more information, visit the property website: