Modern Luxury with Style at The Landmark
333 Grant Avenue #402, San Francisco, CA 94108| SOLD!
1 BEDROOM |1BATHROOM |CONDOMINIUM
Sold for $915,000
Sophisticated 1 bedroom, 1 bath residence + separate office located in The Landmark—a registered historic building converted into luxury condominiums—blends period details with high-end finishes. Exposed brick, soaring ceilings and concrete pillars add to the ambiance of this bright corner unit with deck overlooking Union Square.
A large bedroom offers huge double-paned windows with custom-designed shades, while separate office includes custom, built-in corner desk. With designer European hardwood floors, gourmet kitchen with Bosch appliances and walnut cabinets, this stylish home or pied-â-terre in the city offers modern amenities in a historic building.
- 1 bedroom and 1 bathroom plus office
- 738 Square Feet, corner unit
- Updated kitchen features walnut cabinets, Bosch range + dishwasher, Amana refrigerator, microwave + breakfast bar
- Spacious bedroom offers large double-paned windows with custom-designed shades and plush carpet
- Separate office includes California Closets built-in corner desk for maximum space & comfort. This office could also be used as a sleeping area for guests, or a nursery.
- Private deck with city views
- Bosch Washer/dryer conveniently located in bathroom
- Huge double-paned windows in every room with custom-designed shades
- Period details throughout
- Large deeded storage at the basement level
- Registered historic building converted into luxury condominiums in 2004
- Common roof-top terrace with dramatic views across the city, fire pit, oversized sofas, fresh herb garden & romantic string lights
- 24-hour security
- Secure, ground floor bike storage
- Walk Score: 100!