PRIVATE URBAN OASIS IN SOUTH BEACH
310 Townsend Street #305, San Francisco, CA 94107 | PENDING!
2 BEDROOM |2BATHROOM + DEN | 1290 SF
Offered at $1,225,000
This condominium is a one-of-a-kind 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom residence with a den, that features stunning architectural details including brick walls & timber beams from the building's original days as a historic commercial warehouse; as well as ~16 foot soaring ceilings, an open floor plan & more! What makes this unit extra-special is the LIGHT [because it is on a higher floor]; the cross-ventilation with the windows; the abundant closet space and storage; and the fact that it is a peaceful rear unit.
The modern gourmet kitchen is outfitted with European cabinetry by Studio Becker, Bosch & Miele stainless steel appliances, granite counter tops, gas range—and this particular unit also has a ‘den’ area for additional storage and/or home office. There is also bike storage in the building. Close to AT&T Park, CalTrain.
- Highly-regarded, well-managed conversion building
- Steps to CalTrain/MUNI – minutes to 280/101
- Dramatic exposed brick walls, timber beams & soaring ceilings
- 2/2 + den: Two (2) enclosed en suite bedrooms (this is NOT a loft!) and 2 bathrooms, plus den
- Modern European kitchen with dishwasher & gas rang
- Abundant closets / storage space
- In-unit laundry
- Elevator Building
- 1-car parking
- Year Built: 2006
- HOA: $533.50/mo
- 1290 square feet, per graphic artist