CONTEMPORARY BERNAL HEIGHTS BEAUTY
1628 York Street, San Francisco, CA 94110 | JUST LISTED!
5 BEDROOMS | 2 BATHROOMs | 2200 SF
Offered at $2,350,000
Located in the desirable & peaceful North Slope of Bernal Heights, this contemporary five bedroom & two bathroom Victorian style home truly has it all. With soaring ceilings, loads of natural light, and an open-concept floor plan that flows seamlessly, this home is perfect for entertaining & every day living. Enjoy gorgeous panoramic views of downtown, Twin Peaks & the bay from the deck, and out many of the windows.
The flexible floor plan allows the opportunity to use two of the bedrooms as a media room, guest bedroom, or office--for five total bedrooms. Such a rare find!
Featuring a fully-renovated, eat-in kitchen with timeless, tasteful and eco-friendly design, this kitchen is the heart of the home & a dream for any chef: from the Thermador suite of appliances, to the locally-sourced Fireclay tile, abundant custom cabinetry; and handsome, low-maintenance soapstone countertops. Grab a quick snack at the breakfast bar; or dinner with family & friends in the large formal dining area.
Step out into the private backyard and be transported to your own quiet oasis. Whether you are hosting a summer barbecue, or enjoying your morning coffee al fresco, you’ll undoubtedly enjoy taking in the modern landscaping and the best weather the city has to offer.
- Five bedrooms & two bathrooms
- Custom remodel throughout
- Modern, timeless design
- Soaring ceilings
- Hardwood flooring
- Ample natural light
- Flexible, open-concept floor plan
- Thermador appliances, custom cabinetry & locally-sourced Fireclay tile
- Custom closets & window coverings throughout
- Pano-view deck off master bedroom
- Lower level has separate, private entrance—great for guests, an au pair, or renting
- Private backyard with modern landscaping & southern exposure
- Interior laundry room for easy living
- Sweeping views from Twin Peaks, Golden Gate Bridge, Marin Headlands, Downtown SF & the East Bay
- One car garage plus additional parking spot in driveway, storage and direct interior access to home
- Commuter friendly location
- 2200 square feet, per appraiser