LIVE ON THE SUNNYSIDE!
159 Monterey Blvd, San Francisco, CA 94158
3 BEDROOMS | 2 BATHROOMs |Single Family | 1 CAR GARAGE
Offered at $1,000,000. (Off-Market)
SOLD! for $1,066,000
On the Sunnyside/Glen Park Border is a lovingly maintained, pride-of-ownership home with updated amenities and systems that was built in 1939 and exudes all of that charm. Sitting on a deep lot with expansion potential galore, the home has amazing bones complimented by a lovely floor plan featuring 2 BR/1BA upstairs; and an additional ~250SF+/-, 1 BR/1BA bonus area downstairs making this a 3BR/2BA home.
You will find a spacious living room, formal dining area, updated kitchen, gorgeous vintage bathroom with steam shower and two sizable bedrooms upstairs. The lower level features the 1BR/1BA bonus area—great for a home office, guest quarters, art studio or exercise room; plus an expansive garage with loads of storage including a fantastic laundry area with a mudroom sink. Find serenity and your green thumb in the south-facing garden.
Well located, enjoy a quick, 5-minute stroll to BART & Tech Shuttles; and cozy neighborhood offerings like Canyon Market, Glen Park Farmer’s Market, coffee, cafés, bakeries and all that Chenery Street and picturesque downtown Glen Park have to offer. This is a fabulous location for commuters with easy access to HWY’s 280 and 101.
Ready to move in and the right match for the first time home buyer and those interested in customizing the home over time. Affordable in today’s market, this home makes the best of neighborhood living with easy access to all San Francisco has to offer.
- 2BR/1BA upstairs + 1BR/1BA down
- Gorgeous updated vintage bathroom with steam shower
- Updated plumbing & electrical systems
- Large garage with abundant storage, laundry area with mud room sink
- Extra deep lot with South Facing Garden
- Expansion Potential – Customize the home over time
- Glen Park Amenities, cafes & shops close by
- Well Located – 5 min. to BART, Tech Shuttles
- Commuter friendly – Easy access to HWY’s 280/101
- NOT on MLS