Live, Work, Play & Relax in this Sunny SOMA Loft
125 Gilbert Street #14, San Francisco, CA 94103 | ML#449858
1 BEDROOM |1.5 BATHROOM |PENTHOUSE LOFT
Offered at $849,000
Tucked away on a quiet cul-de-sac, this light-filled penthouse loft offers a serene & inspiring private oasis to call ‘home’. Walk to everything in this dynamic SOMA location—CalTrain, downtown, the Design District, and more! With an open and flexible floor plan, the expansive & inviting great room features a large central skylight with soaring 18-foot ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows, a gas fireplace and abundant space for living, dining and office all on the main level—along with a powder room & large storage closet. Overlooking the living space, the modern kitchen highlights stainless steel appliances including a gas range; plentiful cabinet & counter space, a cozy breakfast bar, and natural stone countertops. With a tasteful balance of industrial, contemporary & timeless touches throughout, a spiral staircase with distressed metal finish leads to a peaceful en suite bedroom with ample closet space. Enjoy the perfect blend of comfort and chic in this ideal live/work loft!
- 1BD/1.5BA open-concept floor plan
- Top-floor penthouse unit in boutique building
- Soaring ceilings, floor-to-ceiling windows & expansive skylight
- Stainless steel appliances, gas range & natural stone countertops
- Lofted bedroom with large closet system and built-in partial black-out shade
- In-unit laundry
- Large parking space + storage in garage
- Sunny rooftop with 360° views of downtown skyline, Bay Bridge, and Bernal Heights
- Quiet non-through, cul-de-sac street off of Brannan
- Dynamic SOMA location where San Francisco’s historic Design District meets downtown & Mission Bay
- Great restaurants + convenient shopping nearby: Trader Joe’s, Costco, Walgreens, Safeway, Mars Bar, Marlowe, Omasake, Live Sushi Bistro, Off the Grid at 5th & Townsend, Bed Bath & Beyond, Bluxome St Winery, Dot & Bo, Room & Board & Design Within Reach.
- Near high tech HQ’s in SOMA: Zynga, Adobe, Acrobat, Pinterest & AirBnB
- Easy access to CalTrain, Tech Shuttles, Highways 280, 80 and 101.
- Approximately 1035 square feet, per tax records
- HOA fees $476.11 per month includes garbage, water, HOA insurance, etc.